Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dunkin' My Dear

In honor of Valentine's Day, I decided to write a song for my main squeeze.

Dunkin' My Dear

Dunkin Donuts, your coffee tastes like candy,
Dunky Donuts, my heart is so randy
For the sweet sweet loving that you always bring,
Our love affair is no brief fling,
But you’re so far away, 3,000 long miles,
Why do you torment me, and silence my smiles,

I’ve never been a fan of long distance loves
Other coffee suitors, they come to me in droves,
But I push them away, too mainstream, too snobby,
They’re a passing fancy but you’re my real hobby,
But these West Coast fools don’t know coffee from Adam,
When I bring you to my lips, my eyelashes I bat ‘em.

Oh Dunkin Donuts, you got me forever,
If you wanted me to, I would dress up in leather,
Put a ball gag in my mouth and drink you through a drip,
Soak up your greatness, intravenous sip by sip.

Oh Dunkin Donuts, I surrender to you.
Pot after pot, I wish I could brew.
But I just can’t seem to get it right on my own.
Oh pretty baby, can’t find my way home.

Dunkin Donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnutttttssss
(repeat ad infinitum with some random “doo doo doo doo doo, come on and lick it up!”s thrown in here and there).


Btw i know loves doesn't rhyme with droves, I'm going for the Eno China-Regina thing there. :p Wait, now this seems like I put a lot of forethought and effort into this, which will screw me in the likely event that this blows. Forget what I just said.

No comments: